AXPB RBtech’s cylindrical roller bearings are available in a variety of sizes in the common, single row configurations and 4 cage materials Brass, PA66, L-PPS & Pressed Steel. In addition to these single row configurations, we offer cylindrical roller bearings in double row and multi-row designs. These bearings can be supplied in either full complement or caged configurations. DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE TO LEARN MORE.
Various Industrial Applications
- Electric motors & generators
- Vibration motors
- Pumps & compressors
- Large ventilation fans
- Industrial gear boxes
- Rolling mills
- Material handling equipment
- Textile machinery
- Machine tool spindles
- Bi-Directional Positioning for Floating Applications – NU & N
- Uni-Directional Positioning for Floating or Fixed Applications – NJ & NF
- Locked Positioning for Fixed Applications – NUP & NH
- Made with ultra clean bearing steel
Our standard bearing steel is heat stabilized to operate at 150ºC (300ºF). Higher temperature heat stabilization levels are offered up to 300ºC (575ºF).
Manufacturing Solutions to Fit your Business.
Call 1-800-708-2128 or email email@example.com for more information.
|Brass||M||Machined brass, roller guided design|
|Brass||MA||Machined brass, outer ring guided design|
|Nylon||TN||Nylon (PA66), roller guided design|
|Plastic||TN7||L-PPS (Linear polyphenylene sulfide), roller guided design|
|Steel||J||Pressed steel, roller guided design|