RBI carries corrosive resistant mounted units, ball and insert bearings for the food and beverage industry. We understand this industry demands clean, sterile environments – that’s why RBI manufactures stainless steel and thermoplastic products that meet the cleanliness standards for this industry. These units are used in various stages of food and beverage processing like electric motors, pumps, conveyor belts, blenders, mixers, picking and weighing machines.
Our stainless steel and thermoplastic mounted units and bearings provide protection from oxidation, mold, bacteria, and chemical cleaning agents. They hold up under the harsh environments with frequent washdowns, chemical and humidity. They’re also heat resistant, washable, and affordable.
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grease Zerk
- Comes with a pre-mounted with 440C stainless steel insert bearing
- Uses Grade 16 Balls
- Mobile FM222 Food Grade Grease
- Insert Bearing comes fully sealed with a stainless steel slinger over a Buna N Nitrile double lip contact seal
- Cleaning and chemical resistant
- Withstands regular wash-downs
- Solid base housings
For full specs and available sizes on this product download the Stainless Steel and Thermoplastic Mounted Units and Ball Bearings catalog.
Manufacturing Solutions to Fit your Business.
Call 1-800-708-2128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.