Wuxi Precision Machinery Co. and Wuxi AFC Precision Manufacturing Co. are ISO/TS16949: 2009 certified. Both factories utilize the APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) system to develop products that exceed the demands of our customers. We also manage our production and logistics process with our ERP system (Enterprise Resource Planning) and the Japanese 5S methodology. With these proven quality control methods and our proprietary self implemented quality control system and proficient testing and inspection equipment, we can ensure efficiency of our processes and the quality of our products.
We have well-structured inspection procedures in place for all critical stages of our production processes to identify and prevent potential defects in the products. Our Quality Control Procedure consists of Raw Material Inspection and Process Control.
Raw Material Inspection:
Our Quality Control Department examines all of our raw materials upon delivery to ensure that they meet our requirements before they are used for production of parts.
We have implemented various quality control measures at each of the key stages of our production process. We typically will conduct first piece inspection, in process inspection, and final inspection to ensure the quality of the products before they are delivered to our customers.
• Shorten Production Lead Times
• Meet Demanding Tolerances
• Increase Productivity by Producing Multiple Precision Machined Parts Simultaneously
• Eliminate Extra Operation Costs
• Delivering Quality Consistent Precision Machined Parts
• Advanced Design and Testing Methods
• Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP)
• 5S Methodology Process
• In Process Quality Control System
• Metallurgical Analysis
• Quality and Inspection Verification
• Failure Analysis
• Corrective Action Assessment
• ISO9001:2000 Certified
• TS16949 Certified
• Value Engineering
• Advanced Quality Planning System (APQP)
• Source Management
• Performance Data
• Lot Number Traceability System
Quality Control Equipment: